2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prob gonna go 1-2 w the L this week thanks to Waino's injury, Sale's nd and Greene, Dickey, DeGrom getting bombed. Gerrit Cole did his thing tho.

Last edited:
Damn, Wain is done for the year. Achilles
sick.gif
mean.gif
 figured that's what it was ....just crazy how easily it tore. Does it give any type of warning sign (like soreness)? I mean dude literally took a step and tore it 
Not too optimistic about this group right now. Offense hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been good either. The pitching has been disappointing so far considering the expectations. I somewhat agree with the Scherzer signing not being a move we needed to make this offseason, but eventually we were gonna have to shell out a huge contract to a pitcher at some point...so I'm not too upset with it. He's been great so far, the defense and offense have let him down.

I had a hunch Ian was gonna be shaky this year. Contract year for a player who turned down $100M+ and already folds under the pressure anyway? Not a good situation.

Things change quickly in baseball though, so we'll see how the rest of the year plays out.
This is what I keep telling myself. It's not even May but damn things are looking depressing so far

Last edited:
I never understand that. Like how much more can he expect to make? He's not prime ARod. Hell, he's not even worth 100 mil period.

Red Sox spent all that money on players that will be hurt and they still have sorry pitching. I love it.

Massacre in Baltimore, on and off the field Jesus. :x

Sox got Delmon Young looking like Ted Williams.

Last edited:
Was kind of blown when you guys seemingly stole him away from us this year.  Always thought he was one of those players that would go off if given the right environment/opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom