2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="a-friend"]Adam Wainwright
Adam Wainwright – Verified account ‏@UncleCharlie50

@MLBONFOX @MLB I shouldn't have to turn the channel every single comm break because of erectile disfunction ads. Millions of kids watching
3:20 PM - 8 Oct 2015
169 RETWEETS257 FAVORITES

:nerd:[/quote]Was thinking the SAME DAMN THING.

And I don't shelter my kid like most parents do. He knows that he grew in his 'mommy's belly' (as I tell him), he knows that me and his mom made him, he knows what all the parts are called, and next is explaining how all the parts work... but that has all been in stages, and in my timing. Having to answer what erectile dysfunction is because he asked because he sees the commercial literally every other commercial set... c'mon, MLB.

I just told him is an adult problem, but I didn't like that an adult problem comes up during a family sporting event.

No, I don't expect it to be Nick Jr, so skip that.

Last edited:
I don't feel comfortable with those commercials :lol:

Like myself, can't stand them

wth i thought the mets were on at 330 today, it's the freaking night game? **** man i was ready to watch it. i dont want to wait :lol:

@AstrosCounty: Kazmir's last three starts: 11.2IP, 22H/13ER, 6K:6BB, 3HBP, 5HR allowed for a slash line of .400/.484/782 - a 1.266 OPS on a .386 BABIP

Expect Kazmir to have a very short leash this afternoon.

Either McCullers or Fiers is starting game 3, whichever one isn't starting game 3 might as well start warming up in the first inning today :lol:

i hate that this is on MLB Network the stream im watching is so damn choppy in work

3:30 hurry up so i can watch game 2 on xfinity online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom