2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Lamar Bonds.

bonds-piro.gif

Now this is just corny. I hope Joey bats does that flip even after a single just to rustle some Royal jimmies

You callin' Barry's spin corny?

Calls people soft

Hates takeout slides

:lol:

Ruh-oh...

joe-seattlefan.gif

and i thought korean kids were overdoing it :lol:

Talk about resilience, KC never ******* dies. It's going to be an exciting series.

they just wont die. even losing in gm7, they didnt stop til the final out and they were still putting pressure. it's gonna take a legendary effort by the jays (ie. bumgarner) to know these guys out

Last edited:

The first one is way more disrespectful than what Bautista did :lol:

Pujols did something similar to Bautista's bat flip.

Last edited:
Just busting Osh's chops :lol:

Did Sosa ever get beaned for his little hop step after home runs?

I don't think so cuz everyone knew Sammy was a happy go lucky guy, and he hustled around the bases. He just had the hop is all.

And he had Kyle Farnsworth on his team, so nobody was tryin to upset that guy. WildK knows what I'm talkin about...... :lol:

If Japanese players tried that over here there'd be brawls every game 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I love bat flips and I love beaning the player even more. As long as you don't go for the head, I'm all for it.

Bautista's bat flip was raw emotion from a huge playoff moment after all the junk that happened in the previous half inning.

If that bothers you, go kick rocks.

Just busting Osh's chops :lol:

Did Sosa ever get beaned for his little hop step after home runs?

I don't think so cuz everyone knew Sammy was a happy go lucky guy, and he hustled around the bases. He just had the hop is all.

And he had Kyle Farnsworth on his team, so nobody was tryin to upset that guy. WildK knows what I'm talkin about...... :lol:

isnt kyle farnsworth playing semi-pro football now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom