2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pissing me off how damn near the entire ALCS is only on that piss poor FS1 instead of FOX like it normally is.
mean.gif

A major sporting event like a LCS should not be regulated to your fledgling sister network.

And yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

Really pissing me off how damn near the entire ALCS is only on that piss poor FS1 instead of FOX like it normally is. :smh:

A major sporting event like a LCS should not be regulated to your fledgling sister network.

And yes I'm mad. :lol:

The gains he network gets from putting the LCS on FS1 far outweigh what they would get from putting it on Fox. The 5 highest rated games in the networks history have been playoff games, it's the only way to build a sports brand. Makes perfect sense

I get all that.

I'm just salty because my cable provider doesn't carry FS1.
laugh.gif

I didnt know i had fs1 until the playoffs started. I know exactly what channel it is now. Mission accomplished fox.

I didn't know I have FSN until I was able to watch sports games on FSN app. Then I realized that I have it for years. :smh:

I get all that.

I'm just salty because my cable provider doesn't carry FS1. :lol:

I feel you man. If I didn't have FS1 I'd be just as pissed. The only hope is for the network to get bigger so it's at least on every provider like ESPN. Does anyone get FS2? I've heard it exists but I have never seen it lol.

I get all that.

I feel you man. If I didn't have FS1 I'd be just as pissed. The only hope is for the network to get bigger so it's at least on every provider like ESPN. Does anyone get FS2? I've heard it exists but I have never seen it lol.
I only know it exists because of Francesa being sent there everyday at 5 pm :lol:

all they show is nascar and ufc. network sucks.

I get all that.

Are you sure you don't have it? I didn't think this was one of those special channels. I remember I tried to follow hockey a few years ago and they had all their playoff games on nbc sports. Took me two rounds before I found out I had the channel :lol:

Damn you guys have missed out on some great college football games, ufc matches, soccer, saturday baseball, on FS1.

Last edited:
ESPN has a death grip on the market. No one can even compete with them :lol:

Is it really worth it to Fox to have a separate channel that only gets significant ratings the few times there are decent college games on there and playoff baseball? :lol:

The answer is prob yes, or they wouldn't do it.

FOx is gonna have to throw stupid moneya t the nfl for monday/sunday night football if they want to be taken seriously.

That's still 6/7 years away :lol:

You know, I want to make fun of FS1 for their ESPN-reject lineup, but they're solid. :nerd:

Big Hurt, Rose, Harold Reynolds, Erin Andrews (wood destroy, idc), ARod, Alex Cora... I like it.

Rrrreeeeeaaally don't like ARod, but what'r'ya gonna do? :lol:

Last edited:
old gentleman nearly injured bartolo with that pat in the back :lol:

You know, I want to make fun of FS1 for their ESPN-reject lineup, but they're sold. :nerd:

Big Hurt, Rose, Harold Reynolds, Erin Andrews (wood destroy, idc), ARod, Alex Cora... I like it.

Rrrreeeeeaaally don't like ARod, but what'r'ya gonna do? :lol:

alex cora left espn? i'm sorry but everytime i hear guys like schilling, or jessica mendoza :x
i need that mlb network. for those that got it, is it worth it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom