2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken Singlenton, John Flaherty, Paul O'Neill > *

The hero this city deserves.

Damn that flu shot. I decided to take a short nap. :smh: at my body turning alarm off without waking up.

I know deGrom was going to pitch great but I didn't expect Mets to score 5 runs

Daniel Murphy :x So unreal.

[quote name="WhoYouThink"]@jonmorosi: Tonight, Wrigley Field hosts a baseball game on Oct. 20 or later for the first time -- ever.

:wow:[/quote]They only have 4 series wins in their entire existence... and one of those 4 was the Cards series they just finished last week.

[quote name="WhoYouThink"]@jonmorosi: Tonight, Wrigley Field hosts a baseball game on Oct. 20 or later for the first time -- ever.

:wow:
They only have 4 series wins in their entire existence... and one of those 4 was the Cards series they just finished last week.[/quote]

That sucks :lol:

I get all that.

I'm just salty because my cable provider doesn't carry FS1.
laugh.gif
Are you sure you don't have it? I didn't think this was one of those special channels. I remember I tried to follow hockey a few years ago and they had all their playoff games on nbc sports. Took me two rounds before I found out I had the channel
laugh.gif

Damn you guys have missed out on some great college football games, ufc matches, soccer, saturday baseball, on FS1.
I have the SPEED channel, which was suppose to transition to FS1 channel, but that never happened and I'm still stuck with SPEED.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

My cable company is weird man. I live in the Bahamas, and a few years ago they switched from the US HBO channels to the Latin American HBO channels, now some of the programming on certain HBO channels only come in Spanish.
indifferent.gif

And they just got rid of the Showtime channels and replaced them with something called FOX+ and they're gonna get rid of the Starz channel lineup next month.

Needless to say I'm pissed.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom