2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
poutine eater
mean.gif
poutine. 
pimp.gif

there's a deli in Queens that's been making poutines for years (except mozzarella instead of curds) never knew it was a canadian thing until a few years ago. they're awesome, i'll give you that.

Last edited:
^

Not sure. It made me wonder. Did doubleheader games ever happen in the MLB postseasons history?

they could also postpone it like in the 2008 World Series. Then play half of the game another day hahahah

Mets' rotation for World Series isn't finalize yet. I guess they will announce since AL Pennant winner has been decided.

Adam Rubin Verified account  ‏@AdamRubinESPN · 1h1 hour ago
On pitching Matt Harvey thrice in World Series, Terry Collins said: “There’s a possibility.”

:wow:

Mets' rotation for World Series isn't finalize yet. I guess they will announce since AL Pennant winner has been decided.

On pitching Matt Harvey thrice in World Series, Terry Collins said: “There’s a possibility.”

eek.gif
The avy kills me everytime  
roll.gif

Last edited:

:wow:

Well wouldn't that be a big FU to Boras :lol: .

Last edited:
Hopefully Uribe will be added to the roster for the World Series

Last edited:
nah, young pedro gonna be locked in

ben zorbrist a great pick up for the royals

Last edited:
im convinced Harold Reynolds still thinks he's analyzing Little League World Series games 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom