2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by dland24

Happy New Year everyone.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
**cheers**
WOW, just tuning in to the Yankee game... a LOT of empty seats on the field level.

I was doing
30t6p3b.gif
every time they showed those empty seats.

Rain, shine, hot, or cold: those seats are always mostly empty.

There is a private club for those who have tickets there.  That's where the rich guys hang out.

Ahh okay, that explains it but at the same time pisses me off. If you want to sit your #%+ in a heated/cooled room watching the game on the tele, get the hell out of the ball park
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Happy New Year everyone.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
**cheers**
WOW, just tuning in to the Yankee game... a LOT of empty seats on the field level.

I was doing
30t6p3b.gif
every time they showed those empty seats.

Rain, shine, hot, or cold: those seats are always mostly empty.

There is a private club for those who have tickets there.  That's where the rich guys hang out.

Ahh okay, that explains it but at the same time pisses me off. If you want to sit your #%+ in a heated/cooled room watching the game on the tele, get the hell out of the ball park
30t6p3b.gif

The Phillies are lucky that they play in a wiffle ball park or they might not score a lot of runs this year. I said it weeks ago. They will be watching the playoffs.

The Phillies are lucky that they play in a wiffle ball park or they might not score a lot of runs this year. I said it weeks ago. They will be watching the playoffs.

The Phillies will be watching the playoffs ......from their dugout. They're coming out of the NL this year.

The Phillies will be watching the playoffs ......from their dugout. They're coming out of the NL this year.

if they are healthy they be scoring alot of runs..

utley  and Brown hurt..Polanco isnt even 100%.  Phillies are rolling with Valadez, Francisco, and again an injured Polanco
grin.gif

if they are healthy they be scoring alot of runs..

utley  and Brown hurt..Polanco isnt even 100%.  Phillies are rolling with Valadez, Francisco, and again an injured Polanco
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

We'll see FB.  Sucks Holliday went down already for you guys.

We'll see FB.  Sucks Holliday went down already for you guys.

MLB Network had Buck Showalter on just now live

Matt brought up the article where he mentioned Theo and Terry, he then soured on the interview altogether. Yallop then asked about how he got the name Buck, clearly pissed off he avoided the question. Interview over.

Curiosity killed the cat
laugh.gif

Playing career
He played at Chipola Junior College (Now Chipola College in Marianna FL) in 1976. From there he moved on to baseball at Mississippi State University, where he was an All-American who batted .459 in 1977. He was selected by the New York Yankees in the fifth round of the draft, and spent seven seasons in the Yankees' minor league system where he had a career average of .294 with 17 home runs and 336 RBIs. Showalter never played in the majors with the Yankees in part because he played first base, the same position as Don Mattingly. According to interviews with Buck, he has said it was around this time he was given the nickname "Buck," as he tended to hang out in the locker room "Buck" naked.

MLB Network had Buck Showalter on just now live

Matt brought up the article where he mentioned Theo and Terry, he then soured on the interview altogether. Yallop then asked about how he got the name Buck, clearly pissed off he avoided the question. Interview over.

Curiosity killed the cat
laugh.gif

Playing career
He played at Chipola Junior College (Now Chipola College in Marianna FL) in 1976. From there he moved on to baseball at Mississippi State University, where he was an All-American who batted .459 in 1977. He was selected by the New York Yankees in the fifth round of the draft, and spent seven seasons in the Yankees' minor league system where he had a career average of .294 with 17 home runs and 336 RBIs. Showalter never played in the majors with the Yankees in part because he played first base, the same position as Don Mattingly. According to interviews with Buck, he has said it was around this time he was given the nickname "Buck," as he tended to hang out in the locker room "Buck" naked.

I don't think so.  Yea, those four starters are top notch but people know now they don't have to throw anything but breaking pitches to Utley, Ibanez and especially Howard.  You never know when the annual Rollins injury is going to come too.

I don't think so.  Yea, those four starters are top notch but people know now they don't have to throw anything but breaking pitches to Utley, Ibanez and especially Howard.  You never know when the annual Rollins injury is going to come too.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nice comeback
168c2gg.jpg
168c2gg.jpg

Howard laid off the breaking ball today. So did Raul. today issue was no patience they swung at first pitch, second pitch, etc....except Howard
14uvqty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom