2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nats to hire Mike Maddux as their pitching coach. I like it. Hopefully they don't lowball him too :lol:

If Sonny Gray was to be lost to any team, I would want it to be the Red Sox. All those rising stars potentially got Billy Beane thirsty

Last edited:

A Houston radio talk show host thinks the Astros should go after David Ortiz to fill the DH spot. 

I'd take him. 

2 years 30'ish million. Come be an Astros, David. 

He has a 16 million club option. What are the chances the Red Sox let him walk? 

Last edited:
A Houston radio talk show host thinks the Astros should go after David Ortiz to fill the DH spot. 

I'd take him. 

2 years 30 million. Come be an Astros, David. 

Better chance of Correa retiring now than Ortiz leaving Boston.

Jimmy Fallon out here having Perez and Hosmer as guests tonight. No NYC loyalty :lol: .

I'd take him. 

2 years 30'ish million. Come be an Astros, David. 

He has a 16 million club option. What are the chances the Red Sox let him walk? 

Zero chance that happens.

SportsCenter Verified account  ‏@SportsCenter · 2m2 minutes ago
Prince Fielder and Matt Harvey have been named 2015 AL and NL Comeback Players of the Year, respectively.

The Dark Knight :pimp:

SportsCenter Verified account  ‏@SportsCenter · 2m2 minutes ago
Prince Fielder and Matt Harvey have been named 2015 AL and NL Comeback Players of the Year, respectively.

The Dark Knight :pimp:

That was probably Teix' award if he stayed healthy all season. Prince is definitely deserving tho in the A.L.

Alex should have won it. He was hurt, missed a whole year and was old as ****. Prince had a great comeback but he's still young and was expected to have a solid season still. **** him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom