2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw earlier that he failed it. Now, I'm seeing that something came up in their review. So who knows.

Rosenthal wrote a piece yesterday saying that by LAD being the 3rd party for the Frazier trade, it set them up with more pieces for a Jo-Fer move. Which upset me enough. A few mins ago, I log on to FG and there's a piece up saying that they should go for Archer instead :lol: WHY NOT.

Brandon Phillips at 2B, I can dig it. 2.6 WAR last year, struck out only 10% of the time, and stole 23 bases along with solid defense. Now we need to get a lefty CF.

We'll give you Crawford for an autographed baseball from Harper.

Last edited:
I saw earlier that he failed it. Now, I'm seeing that something came up in their review. So who knows.

Rosenthal wrote a piece yesterday saying that by LAD being the 3rd party for the Frazier trade, it set them up with more pieces for a Jo-Fer move. Which upset me enough. A few mins ago, I log on to FG and there's a piece up saying that they should go for Archer instead :lol: WHY NOT.

Dodgers-Rays talking odorizzi...?

Ridiculous GOAT stat of the week.........

Over the three season span from 2002 to 2004, Barry Bonds had a .303 batting average, .387 on base percentage and .655 slugging percentage after falling behind 0-2 in the count.

(Just for reference, NL MVP Bryce Harper's slash when falling behind 0-2 was .205/.205/.341 last season, and the numbers above for Barry were over a 3 year stretch.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom