2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we settled on 25 bucks for the fantasy league and drafting this Sunday

Easter Sunday? I personally know I wouldn't be back around til late night. Not sure how everyone else celebrates the day if they do.

Last edited:
Any room on the Mariners bandwagon this year?

Sure. Hop on

I was *******ting :lol:

Congrats. So was I

Mariners are still gonna suck

Oh wow you got me there. If only we dissappeared like Bay area fans when we sucked

We've never disappeared but whatever makes you feel better about the trash you watch on the field every year :wink:

It's sad that King Felix is going to waste away his good years for such a trash franchise and never experience playoff baseball.

I could do saturday drafting. Sunday is cool too but i work at 10 pm. Im sure a lot of people will be celebrating in the day time but i could draft then.

If it comes down to itpeople can make rankings. It sucks but its hard to coordinate all these people

Tim Salmon
smokin.gif
Jim Edmonds  was my guy

I believe we settled on 25 bucks for the fantasy league and drafting this Sunday
Easter Sunday? I personally know I wouldn't be back around til late night. Not sure how everyone else celebrates the day if they do.
We could Sat night instead I guess we gotta see what everyone else wants to do.
saturday or sunday

westcoast time  
pimp.gif

nah they're the Anaheim Angels
laugh.gif
theyre just the angels, no one in LA calls them the LA angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom