2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait braves have o flaherty and Jim Johnson?!? Jesus Christ no lead is safe with those two. Straight bums

You forgot Swiss Cheese :smh:

Anyone mlb app acting up??? Saying my games are blacked out... I tried Royals/Mets yesterday and today tried Braves/Nats and says its blacked out

Thank goodness for T Mobile's MLBTV deal

On a side note, I am in love with the Twins' lineup. Too bad rotation sucks.

Eric O'Flaherty picking up where he left off

Vin Scully dropping that anecdote about Andy Green taking two come backers to the mouth at five years old :lol: :pimp:

It's a damb shame. It should be a National holiday. I am scared to see how baseball is going to be like in 15-20 years if they keep it up. The core fanbase is dying off

So much young talent in the sport. Need to market it.

Anybody see the commercial with Harper giving haircuts to the kids? Need more of that.

Eric O'Flaherty picking up where he left off

Vin Scully dropping that anecdote about Andy Green taking two come backers to the mouth at five years old :lol: :pimp:
I love Vin [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Keshaw dealing while Vin Scully is telling a story about Alexi Ramirez's color-shifting Jaguar with backwards-spinning rims. I almost shed a tear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom