2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone except for fans in St. Louis take pleasure in the Cardinals losing :lol:

Yadi hasn't been moving well on the basepaths from what I've seen.

Cardinals 0-3.
pimp.gif
No more NLCS pls 
pimp.gif

A'S WITH THEIR FIRST HOMERUN LEGGO

SportsCenter (@SportsCenter)
Starlin Castro has the most RBIs (7) in his 1st 2 games as a Yankee in team history. (via @EliasSports)

Stephen Drew hit his 7th RBI on April 17th.

Man, it's refreshing to hear Dusty talk postgame compared to the robot that was Matt Williams.

Nats listening to "cut it" in the clubhouse :pimp:

Last edited:
Anybody attending games this weekend?

Got offered mets tix. Not a mets fan (Yankee fan here) but it's a 10 minute walk, citifield is a beautiful stadium, great pitching has me thinking about going.

Last edited:
Sucks rooting for a team that isn't from where you live... Only get a few chances a year

Can't wait for the Braves to come to Citi Field

Anybody attending games this weekend?

Got offered mets tix. Not a mets fan (Yankee fan here) but it's a 10 minute walk, citifield is a beautiful stadium, great pitching has me thinking about going.

I say you go man. Opening weekend for the Mets at home and like ya said, great pitching.

I'm taking my dad to Nats/Mets in May and I bought tix for then because I want to see Harper and hopefully Murphy go off :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom