2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Twins. Ha ha ha

They can't close this game to save there life. Going to the top of the 16th tied at 5.

Last edited:
[quoteMets pitchers recorded 57 strikeouts on their just completed road trip, which means fans can now save 57% on tickets in select seating areas for the Mets upcoming homestand which runs tomorrow-May 4.

:x

Wish my friend waited. My friend bought tickets for this Saturday's game. Giants vs Mets... It's gonna be exciting.[/quote]Gonna try and get tickets for the low for Noah Syndergaarden gnome day.

Won't be discussed amongst the theatrics, but Stras throwing 114 pitches in April (vs the Twins) is not ideal.

Won't be discussed amongst the theatrics, but Stras throwing 114 pitches in April (vs the Twins) is not ideal.
Dusty ran Mark Prior into the ground, Strasburg is next.

Tickets are still cheaper/better value day of on StubHub than the Mets website after this promotion :lol:

Yeah I just realized it. MLB needs to fix their stream. For some reasons, it keeps buffering. Same as last year. :smh:

Last edited:
You will.
114 pitches isn't as outrageous as you two are making it out to be. Factor in being down two arms in the pen and it's really a non-issue.

I'm assuming you're very concerned with Arrieta considering Joe Maddon has had him throw 219 pitches his last two starts.

I can literally not watch baseball on ESPN for more then 15 minutes at a time between constant kzone and horrible analysis its just a pathetic show they try to put on

Last edited:
Bob Costas, Jon Miller, VIn Scully, and Matt Vasgersian should do every MLB game forever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom