2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cg7oZB_WgAEJ3-C.jpg

Only Astros highlight of the season so far is that snag Marwin had at 3B a few nights ago. Anyone have a gif?

No joke just realized how poorly the Astros are playing. Wow

They're playing poorly in almost every aspect of the game :lol:

The starting pitching has been pathetic, and it's already taxing the bullpen into submission :lol:

The team batting average is way up from last year, but they're hitting .170 something with RISP.

The defense has been piss poor all around :lol:

Maybe because it helps me get by work and makes day much faster but there need to be at least 2-3 games in the afternoon everyday 

Vintage Chris Archer last night in his first win of '16, especially after rough starts against Baltimore earlier and Boston. AL East is a gauntlet for pitchers but Archer was becoming too predictable with the slider and hitters adjusted sitting on it. That third-pitch changeup was money against the Os yesterday. FB velocity was on point, actively changing the hitters' eye level with high-low unpredictability. As far as I'm concerned, Archer and Smyly are untouchable in Tampa. Odorizzi and definitely Moore can go at the right price. Snell and Honeywell got next, the future is bright.

I remember Kev posting a YouTube clip of a 16 year old catcher with a funky leg kick thing absolutely murdering baseballs a few years ago.

It was Bryce Harper.

NT been watchin that kid from jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom