2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manaea 
pimp.gif

When Rick Ankiel was on the Nats if we ever got into a blowout situation I'd keep the game on just hoping he'd return to the mound again.

The Nats old team doctor told me he still threw bullpens while with the team and his curveball was nasty as ever.

When Rick Ankiel was on the Nats if we ever got into a blowout situation I'd keep the game on just hoping he'd return to the mound again.

The Nats old team doctor told me he still threw bullpens while with the team and his curveball was nasty as ever.

Ankiel was one of the worst regular MLB players I've ever seen.

His time with the Astros was so pathetic :lol:

Ankiel was one of the worst regular MLB players I've ever seen.

His time with the Astros was so pathetic :lol:

When the hell was he a Met :lol:

I remember seeing Ankiel play quite a bit in Double A ball when he was playing for the Arkansas Travelers.

Seattle Mariners ‏@Mariners 1h1 hour ago
Nintendo of America plans to sell a majority of its interest in the #Mariners to other members of the current ownership group.
I had no clue Nintendo owned the Mariners.

Yea that Old Nintendo dude never went to Mariners game, even when they plaed in his hometown Tokyo :lol: :smh:

Curt going with the reverse racism card? That's a tough one, you better have a real strong take and evidence :lol:

Curt Schilling is simply speaking to his constituents. :lol:

The people who like Curt also believe white people are the biggest victims of racism and "reverse racism is real". :lol:

He's just warming up for his spot on Fox News.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom