2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonny :smh:

Our pitching is horrendous :x
Starting pitching depth was supposed to be Oakland's strength too. Sonny doesn't look completely himself the last three or so starts, and Hahn assigned to minors after one stellar start and one very poor start against Baltimore. Hope Manaea deals tonight against the Sox.

Astros clapping Kluber's cheeks.
I'm not panicking yet but his pitch selection has been beyond awful so far this season. Major problem that needs to be rectified by Callaway.

Random Etsy browsing and came across this gem

15% SALES Vintage Nomo Dodgers 16 LA Los Angeles New York Majestic Baseball Team Mlb Tee T Shirt

If any Dodgers/vintage fans want to bite

Royals No. 1 prospect Raul Mondesi suspended 50 games after testing positive for performance-enhancing substance, effective immediately.

Mondesi failed a PED test but MLB and MLBPA reached agreement to drop from 80 to 50 games after he showed substance in cold medicine #Royals

Last edited:
Royals No. 1 prospect Raul Mondesi suspended 50 games after testing positive for performance-enhancing substance, effective immediately.

Mondesi failed a PED test but MLB and MLBPA reached agreement to drop from 80 to 50 games after he showed substance in cold medicine #Royals
This is the kind of stuff that bugs me about professional sports leagues with their PED testing.  Mondesi tested positive for something found in cold medicine?  And that warrants a long suspension for attempting to enhance performance?  FOH.

leave Ackley alone :lol:

You right it's not ack's fault we missed out on Strasburg. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'll never forgive that 2008 mariners team that won the final 3 games of the year, losing that no. 1 pick to the Nats

Ackley is buns tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still early guys but the Sox look like they have a top three lineup in the American League. Everyone is stroking

Rotation is still suspect though and the bats will def cool off

The A's looked like a little league team last year. One of the overall worst defensive teams I've ever seen :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom