2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough loss for the Nats. Roark was dealing. Road trip turned ugly quick.

Feel bad for my guy Zimm. Dude used to be so clutch. Now he's being exposed. His career has been eroding slowly but surely.

Feel bad for my guy Zimm. Dude used to be so clutch. Now he's being exposed. His career has been eroding slowly but surely.
Exposed?

What's his issue?

I remember last year right before and right afrter the trade deadline, dude was putting his bat on everything for HR's, extra base hits , RBI's you name it.

Exposed?
What's his issue?

I remember last year right before and right afrter the trade deadline, dude was putting his bat on everything for HR's, extra base hits , RBI's you name it.

He's been ghastly with risp. 0 for 9 with bases loaded. Managers are consistently walking people to get to him.

Felipe Rivero and Gio ****** up the whole trip. :smh:

Can't really blame Dusty for leaving Tanner in, Strasburg being scratched yesterday kinda forced him to try and get an extra inning. He entered the inning with 80 something pitches.

Going 1-10 with RISP against Scott Kazmir was the reason for losing. Zimmerman is absolutely brutal. He should be hitting 8th.

Perfect day for a ballgame

Vin loves telling that story of when a young Bryce hit 12 homers in a weekend and told his mom he did "okay".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom