2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champ.gif

happy birthday to Mr. November aka El Capitán :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
This has to be a new Villar.

Yeah the one whos actually trying to be good now :lol: Hes been great. Hardworking, good teammate, hustles all day and has a good attitude while doing it. Gonna be an all star most likely or atleast he deserves to be

Mets offense :smh:

So disappointing

deGrom and Colon pitched fantastic and get zero run support

Pulling teeth to get a win.

Pretty sure I just heard Clint Robinson in the post game handshakes: "**** this place. Let's get the **** outta here"

Last edited:
I can't watch another Revere grounder to 2b. Cf/leadoff is crippling this team. What's the book on Goodwin? How much worse can he be?
He doesn't walk either. Goodwin was a stud to start his career in the minors but has regressed every year since. He's picked it back up this year, but I wouldn't trust him to leadoff.

I was happy with the Revere trade and originally thought we got the better of the deal, but it's just a wash of two mediocre players at this point. Disappointing.

Just walk Seager and Turner or give them trash, pitch to everyone else:   welp

edit: Man Kuhl is doing it all! I hope he doesn't ruin this on the mound, welp

Last edited:
This is truly my favorite time of the year, man. Nothing but baseball on. I get to use my Mlb.tv to it's full potential. Watching 10 games a day :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom