2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYY didn't want to pay him for his last feat right?

Or is this the feat that has been in discussion for over a year and he has just been so bad he hasn't hit it yet?

Last edited:
Unless a player like Bird was losing at bats by ARod playing, just keep him.

Gary Sanchez got recalled for tonight. He should take A-Rods ABs and even start catching (more than McCann) next season.

Ehhh about he should be starting more than McCann does.

Fair enough, he may not be totally ready to be the everyday C, but if he rakes starting tonight he should definitely see time DHing over Alex.

I do wanna see him hit #700 tho.

Last edited:
Michael Kay spoke highly of A-Rods baseball intellect, and said he would be great a manager/player-coach, but ultimately won't take on such a role because he has too much money at home and his daughters.

Last edited:
A-Rod has a roster spot on the Marlins just waiting for him :lol:

Didnt think about that one lol. I could see him going there although it just seems that he's a just a DH now. Plus do the Marlins really want two 40 year olds out there everyday? lol

So if ARod gets released, you think another team will pick him up? Mariners? He's only 4 HR's shy of 700 but I have a feeling MLB will probably black ball him and make him suffer a few HR's shy of 700.

there is 0 chance Arod comes back to Seattle :lol:

Mets gonna sign him to play SS.
i was gonna say 3B 
laugh.gif

Yankees are so ****** trash. Just let my boy play everyday until he hits 700 and then he'll probably retire after this season.

Hope that clown ARod stays under 700 and is released and not picked up

(End of rant)

This is your final warning. Mention Alex again and I will set your garden on fire.

This almost happened in 2001

Crazy, now it's 2016

Oh geez, time surely flies

Last edited:
^

Well, if he didn't make it, maybe he can pull a good story of redemption to finish his career

Just like this fictional character

Marlins are an easy bet to take him on if the Yanks cut him. Loria would have him on the roster all year only in pinch hitting roles trying to drive up attendance. Already doing it with Ichiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom