2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with the kid. Maybe he was gettin some before the intro or something and it took longer then he thought :lol:. Dudes shirt aint buttoned and its tucked into his boxers smh

Which feat do ya guys find to be more impressive?

- Beltran's postseason run with the Astros
- CC's postseason starts for the Brewers
- Daniel Murphy HR streak/postseason run last season with the Mets

Which feat do ya guys find to be more impressive?

- Beltran's postseason run with the Astros
- CC's postseason starts for the Brewers
- Daniel Murphy HR streak/postseason run last season with the Mets
Beltran with the Astros was the most locked in I've ever seen a player.

I wonder which it is. I hope it's retirement but I hope they let him go for 700. We don't have **** to play for.

according to FP Santangelo, Ichiro was faster than Deion Sanders.

I've mailed it in on Harper ever figuring it out this season. Striking out 3 times vs Matt Cain is the nail in the coffin. Hopefully he can collect his walks and maybe run into a couple homers come October.

Last edited:
Was there earlier this year. Ate and drank at the Wynkoop brewery beforehand which was good. Parked on the other side of the train by it and walked over

There's an amazing breakfast place in Union Station as well

Last edited:
I don't want to spoil anything so I want say too much but Alex will play his final game Friday......uggghhh, that's spoiling it. Waited this long, why tell us at 10:59. Rather just hear it from him.

Would rather see him play the rest of the year and go for 700. Should DH every game until the end.

Last edited:
I don't want to spoil anything so I want say too much but Alex will play his final game Friday......uggghhh, that's spoiling it. Waited this long, why tell us at 10:59. Rather just hear it from him.

Would rather see him play the rest of the year and go for 700. Should DH every game until the end.

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom