2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Matz pitching great

Mets look better than before

Don't change anything Collins

My girl tried to book a surprise trip to Cooperstown for my birthday but can't get out of her weekend tutoring gig to make it happen. Love this girl.
Dope. My girl planned a surprise spring training trip this year. On the last day, she somehow managed to get a baseball signed by my favorite player (Adrian Gonzalez).

Definitely a keeper
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I got it for free with the T Mobile thing but that's dope. MLB has been way more fan friendly than the NBA and NFL. With their pricing on gear, jerseys, seats and TV packages.

My girl tried to book a surprise trip to Cooperstown for my birthday but can't get out of her weekend tutoring gig to make it happen. Love this girl.

Dope. My girl planned a surprise spring training trip this year. On the last day, she somehow managed to get a baseball signed by my favorite player (Adrian Gonzalez).

Definitely a keeper :nthat: .

good ****, man :pimp:

Cubs DJ fired for playing Smack my b***h up as Chapman was walking off the mound on Saturday :smh: :x :lol:

Last edited:
When the Sox are contending for a playoff spot, this is the time of year i start checking other scores from the division and wild card spots. Currently watching this KC/Detroit game and checking in on the NY / TOR game :smokin

AL East race should be wild. Division is so damn competitive yet no one wants to run away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom