2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betances with the slick Glove
pimp.gif
................................................but, Seattle
mean.gif

Detroit and Balt now tied for 2nd WC spot while Seattle falls 4 games back.

Seattle man, they must've faced 10, maybe 15 LHP in August, and they Can't hit LHP for ****. It's a wrap for them man.

Houston, maybe they will make it but I think it will be Det/Bos.

Hopefully it's Bos/Bal, Bal struggles against RHP so hell Bos could literally just throw Bucholtz(
laugh.gif
) out there for the WC and save Pom/Price/Porcello for the real games.

I don't want to see a 1 game vs Verlander. Nobody seems to be able to light that guy up.

(I don't even want to bring good vibes to KC but if I'm being honest, KC is a lock for the WC)

Last edited:
ANGELS' MIKE TROUT INVOLVED IN 55 FREEWAY COLLISION; NOT INJURED

TUSTIN (KABC) -- Los Angeles Angels' star Mike Trout was involved in a collision on the 55 Freeway in which another driver had to be cut out of her car, but Trout was believed to be uninjured.

The collision happened around 9 p.m. near the McFadden exit of the 55 in Tustin.

A witness said it appeared Trout was trying to avoid another crash on the freeway when his brakes locked up and he struck another vehicle. A woman driver in that other car was trapped and had to be extricated by rescue crews.

Trout was seen walking around and talking to firefighters after the crash.

http://abc7.com/news/angels-mike-trout-involved-in-55-freeway-collision;-not-injured/1493712/

Bruh....seeing the preview only showing "Mike trout involved in car collision" scared the hell out of me. Man, I hope the other driver is okay. Having to be cut out of a car :frown:

Bruh....seeing the preview only showing "Mike trout involved in car collision" scared the hell out of me. Man, I hope the other driver is okay. Having to be cut out of a car :frown:
Car accidents are terrifying in general
Being trapped in a metal box is no bueno

Bruh....seeing the preview only showing "Mike trout involved in car collision" scared the hell out of me. Man, I hope the other driver is okay. Having to be cut out of a car
frown.gif
Living in Anaheim, the first thought after seeing the news was Nick Adenhart
tired.gif
. Glad Trout is okay.

Finally getting around to watching Four Days in October....bruh...bringing back so many memories.

Seems like yesterday.

We need some of that Magic, in 2017
pimp.gif

Papi was clutch, but Dave Roberts was so GD clutch man

Last edited:
walked in his first AB. lame :lol:

and....he runs through the stop sign at third base and scores his first MLB run

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom