2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cardinals and their Cardinal Way and their Best Fans in Baseball are definitely one of the most hateable teams.

We getting ready for Bumgarner

I've seen the numbers MadBum has, especially for the postseason. But you gotta love the underdog.

Get ready for the upset Giants.

I'm all in on the Indians. Someone get KiddinLikeJason in here for the playoffs.

I'm a Red Sox fan, but no. Trout's OBP is 78 points higher than Mookie's. There's a huge gap between Trout and everyone else in the AL. Doesn't make sense to continually punish the best player in baseball for playing for a ****** organization.

I'm a Red Sox fan, but no. Trout's OBP is 78 points higher than Mookie's. There's a huge gap between Trout and everyone else in the AL. Doesn't make sense to continually punish the best player in baseball for playing for a ****** organization.
Truth.

What is your animosity towards the Cardinals?  I understand why CP hates them, but why a random A's fan?
Have a soft spot for the Mets and Giants

So I always rooted against them, especially in the 2006 NLCS, 2012 NLCS, 2014 NLCS

It's such a stupid premise that the MVP has to be on a good team :lol:

All major sports would benefit from coming out and defining what they mean by "valuable". Valuable in what sense or the best player?

Trout and Bryant for MVP and I hope they give the CY Young to Jose Fernandez I don't think anyone would mind one damn bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom