2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathetic.

I always say it. One of the biggest things I hate, they say it's smart esp if you can predict a fastball but IMO huge position like that take a damn pitch

Ya man. I mean early in yhe game is one thing cuz u kno the pitchers tryna get ahead but in big situations like that gotta have a better approach. Esp a guy like oday whos a submariner and is coming from.a diff arm slot than all the other guys uve seen

Welp.

Osuna got that high *** elbow on his delivery, always felt he would blow eventually, didn't think it'd be now. :x

What Buck did was unbelievably stupid.

We're going to lose and he's going to get let off the hook for that dumb *** decision.

Jays trying to get that walk off hr. Got to get ppl on base

Ive always said this team isnt built to manufacture runs like that. Always annoys me. Ya homeruns and doubles are cool but u still gotta be able to manufacture a run.

Get em on, get em over, get em in

Francisco lowered his elbow on his release and cleaned up his timing to take stress of his shoulder and elbow, Osuna gotta look at doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom