2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are your people bruh? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I got sauces G... :rofl:

My family has built a direct relationship with predominately every Latino player on the Cubs big league staff. it's quite crazy lol.. but yeah Chapman for sure is gone after this year and those his choices and also Miami... he's chasing that bag tho whoever throws it at him he's going for it.

I got sauces G... :rofl:

My family has built a direct relationship with predominately every Latino player on the Cubs big league staff. it's quite crazy lol.. but yeah Chapman for sure is gone after this year and those his choices and also Miami... he's chasing that bag tho whoever throws it at him he's going for it.

You telling me you still can't get free tix to Wrigley Field today? :lol:

You telling me you still can't get free tix to Wrigley Field today? :lol:

Oh I would have been there had I been able to get out of Miami. I moved down here, and with Hurricane Matthew flights have been canceled since Wednesday.

All My cousins there now chillin

Last edited:
bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow well I'm sure he has a list, but if the A's threw him the most money, we all now he would say **** my list :lol:

Damn right :rofl: :rofl:

In late August they told me it was really either LA / NY for him. I see him ALL the time down here in Miami in the clubs. He wants to be in a big market. Actually surprised he lasted that long in cincy lmao
I'll be out there in Miami at the end of the month, line up some club appearances with chapman and the Miami thots

Smoltz is really good. No wasted words, lotta knowledge, the anti-Harold Reynolds.
those were my thoughts exactly 
roll.gif

Hockey and baseball the same thing for me...don't watch much during the regular season (other than my favorite teams) but the playoffs... 
pimp.gif

Hey man stay safe
Damn would be crazy to be at wrigley though

Thanks bro. Luckily it stood about 120 miles away from Miami Beach so I was good, just a little rain.

If they advance to the WorldSeries game 3 and 4 would be halloween weekend in Wrigley :x :x :x

Mad house
You should bring your hot milf boss with you when that happens :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Nats took the L and that sucked. A W would have been awesome. But I still had a great time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom