2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the pen will blow it in extras

Your squad coming back or what?

Nah I'm just too old or have too much info clogging my Brain to remember year to year. Or maybe I'm not familar enough.....I do know this, SF fans are salty.

Show some class.
Since it's inception in 1995 the divisional round has always been a 5 game series. I thought this was common knowledge?

And I'm not a warriors fan :smile:

:rofl:

Nah I'm just too old or have too much info clogging my Brain to remember year to year. Or maybe I'm not familar enough.....I do know this, SF fans are salty.

Show some class.
Since it's inception in 1995 the divisional round has always been a 5 game series. I thought this was common knowledge?

And I'm not a warriors fan :smile:
Maybe next year I'll remember

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers :rofl: Dude was quite upset. Maybe he'll be back for game 3, or 5

[quote name="DeadsetAce"][quote name="beyondmeasure"][QUOTE name="DeadsetAce"]and the pen will blow it in extras[/QUOTE]Your squad coming back or what?[/quote]
[/quote]:lol:

Gahdamn I miss Manny.

MLB needs him back.

Sports needs him back. All the negative sports stories out there and this dude was just Manny being Manny. :lol:

Manny gon end up as a Manager one day... don't know how long it'll last tho :rofl:

My cousin is "house sitting" Chapman condo in Chi right now... it's Brandon Marshall old spot when he was with us on the Bears...

maaaaaaaan!!! It's levels to this ****. Nothing like that baseball money.

Did Miami ever give reason for firing Bonds?

Seemed like he was doing good work, top 5 team BA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom