2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times is ron darling gonna say jose ramirez is the mvp of this team during this series? ***** getting annoying

**** Brock Holt. send that ***** to AA. i know tough play, but he's gotta make it. ******* horrendous series defensively.

gimme Travis Shaw at 3b, John. stop being so ******* stubborn

**** Brock Holt. send that ***** to AA. i know tough play, but he's gotta make it. ******* horrendous series defensively.

Didn't you guys sign a 3B to a big contract? What happened to him?

Didn't you guys sign a 3B to a big contract? What happened to him?

he had diabetes or a massive coronary or something. who knows. useless fat ****

they put him on season ending DL back in April. "shoulder" problems i think. read: weight problem

Last edited:
Buchhy battling :pimp:

Brock almost ****** that up, too. dude is shook. this stage is too big for an AA player

he had diabetes or a massive coronary or something. who knows. useless fat ****

they put him on season ending DL back in April. "shoulder" problems i think. read: weight problem

What's good with Yoan... not ready yet?

not quite yet. came up for a few games. debut and 2nd game weren't bad but then he just didn't have it. i think next season we'll see him a lot more though

Last edited:
How pedroia got to that he is like 5'6 
sick.gif

Sox offense don't even look the same and they definitely can't rely on their pitching to get them anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom