2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to bed during the 11th. already too late for us east coasters.

West coast > East coast
Jokes. Also False.

People can argue different aspects of East versus West until they are blue in the face. The one thing that is not even an argument is sports in terms of the viewer. There is no logical argument can be made that East > West in terms of sports viewing......which happens to be the topic at hand.

ya i passed out as well had to be right after i commented in here when Bryant tied it up in the 9th lol 

West coast > East coast
Jokes. Also False.

People can argue different aspects of East versus West until they are blue in the face. The one thing that is not even an argument is sports in terms of the viewer. There is no logical argument can be made that East > West in terms of sports viewing......which happens to be the topic at hand.

and sports is life.

so i repeat....West > East

West coast > East coast
Jokes. Also False.
and sports is life.

so i repeat....West > East
No argument from me.

Just was pointing out that there are many different reasons why that > sign could be flipped.  Sports is not one of them.  

If you can even consider 10am on a Sunday morning early.
All depends on what you get into saturday night. 

In Chicago I would wake up like 11:30 am sundays for Bears kickoff.

Now In Miami even though im out even later im still up earlier cause there's no way I can stay in bed til 1pm 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom