2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Giants fan. :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/287472/2016-m...-royals-are-the-champs/68620_20#post_26560515

One bad inning in 2009, two bad innings against the Cards in game 6 2013, and one bad inning in 2014 when he was left in the game way too long because of LAD's ****** bullpen before finally being replaced by Pedro Baez who promptly walked a guy and gave up a dinger, ironically enough the guy who just replaced Kershaw tonght, threw 1 pitch and hit a guy to bring in a run, and was pulled. :lol:

Never mind all the times he's pitched well, that overshadows everything else he's done. Continue with this stupid narrative I guess.

You say "Giants fan" as if I am unable to come up with an unbiased argument.  He has given up 8 earned runs in 10.2 innings in these playoffs.  His career playoff ERA is almost 5.  But stupid narrative.  

He was pitching on 3 days' rest and left the game with 2 runs on the board. And yeah, it is a stupid narratve. He's pitched well in the postseason more often than not. I thought this idea that he can't pitch in the playoffs finally died last year when he shut down the Mets in an elimination game on the road (also on short rest).

You say "Giants fan" as if I am unable to come up with an unbiased argument.

My bad, must've been from your insistence that Brandon Crawford, Xander Bogaerts, and a few other shortstops are better than Corey Seager, even though Seager's been a top 5 player in baseball this season regardless of position.

Last edited:
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-10%20at%209.55.28%20PM.png

Quite a beast? Oh you mean the team that's won three World Series titles in the last six years? Any other coast and they'd be called a dynasty

Although the Cubs have been the best team from start until now I don't see the Giants winning this series as a upset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom