2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this... As Red Sox fan lucky enough to have been born at the right time and only have to suffer one tragic moment.... **** you Aaron Boone... I'm very happy as a baseball fan to have a Cubs/Cleveland WS... It's just awesome that one if those teams will finally get a WS again... Unless Wrigley vanishes into a black hole during game 7 which is entirely feasible...

What?? :lol:

What strain are you on tonight?

Sour Diesel wax plus cookies... But that's not the point... Just saying the baseball gods would be displeased with a Cubs/Cleveland WS :lol:...

I've said it before . I love my Bulls, Blackhawks, Bears, and even the crappy Fire. I take pride being a Mexican/American and supporting both national teams, but man....these Cubs...these Chicago Cubs..they've had my heart since I was a little kid watching WGN during summer vacation. I can't believe this is finally happening. It's beyond words. My grandpa passed away recently, but he's with me tonight.

Gonna need both World Series hats this year

Word but they got the new era logo on the side. Havent been feeling that this postseason

And they will all over next season :smh:... I really need to grab a couple On Fields before it's too late... New Era already uses the China joints on field now and they are awful compared to the USA made ones just a couple seasons back...

And they will all over next season :smh:... I really need to grab a couple On Fields before it's too late... New Era already uses the China joints on field now and they are awful compared to the USA made ones just a couple seasons back...

I havent bought a fitted in a couple seasons but ive heard theyve gotten bad quality wise :smh:. Might still grab a cubs and indians ws joint tho

So the Giants and Dodgers series have nothing to do with it?

The only reason is the Mets were injured?

I take it you didn't watch the NLCS last year or when the two teams played this year.

The Mets at full strength would've washed these frauds.

Go Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom