2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to sleep. Drunk like a skunk. Congrats to CP and the rest of the Cubs fans of NT.

Gonna be an awesome WS. I have the Cubs in 6. I love what the Indians have been doing, and their bullpen especially with Miller's dominance. But the Cubs offense has found its stride and I can see them continuing that, even with Schwarber possibly returning.

Last edited:
If the browns win I'm committing suicide

Naw but eff all this crying talk...cubs gotta take this chip from us if they want it which ain't gonna happen without a fight

Man don't tell me you are a Cubs fan?

you aint gotta be a fan of a team to appreciate historical moments in sports
I"m not talking about him tearing up or asking why he would IF he's not a fan of CUBS...
I"m talking about that portfolio of fandom.
GOAT status.

:lol:

I will say I'm not a front runner tho. In fact usually I start liking teams when they're completely buns. I dig underdogs. Sometimes you just connect.

you're a mets guy? i always knew you were alright, man :pimp:

Of course

Hate the yankees

Theo Epstein is a GAWD. I remember folk saying he was crazy for going to the Cubs.

Deadsoxs last decade
Cleveland and cubs this decade

Knicks next decade with another yankee dynasty looming lead by snanchez and Harper :smokin

Whens the last time an LCS MVP been won by 2 people? And has it ever been a pitcher and a position player?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom