2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad deal though, right?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he hits the cutoff man..

Maddon playing the lefty / righty matchups.

But I just don't know how you can keep your hottest hitter in Contreras on the bench.

He should be in LF and Zobrist in RF

Last edited:
Maddon getting really tactical here. hopefully it's not him being too cute, here. i'd roll with Heyward.

That Michael Lee yearbook quote :wow: :wow: d3si d3si is that your pic? Do you know him to reach out or is that a pic going viral?

Kumar chick low-key looks like Drake :lol:

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahhaha, these yearbook comments

Chris Archer sounds a lot better on TV. I wonder if he had some training, I know he said he wanted to do this after his MLB career.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahhaha, these yearbook comments

Chris Archer sounds a lot better on TV. I wonder if he had some training, I know he said he wanted to do this after his MLB career.
He was pretty good last year too. I haven't seen him this year yet but he's on the track to be on baseball tonight after he retires.

Maddon getting really tactical here. hopefully it's not him being too cute, here. i'd roll with Heyward.

Why would you purposely put a starting pitcher level hitter in your lineup when you have better options?

with Lester on the mound, i'd rather have the defense out there. and it's not like we're replacing Heyward with some legit hitter. Coghlan hit sub .200 on the year.

maybe he owns Kluber, i honestly have no idea. but with Lester on the mound and the rest of the lineup packing more than enough punch (especially with the DH role back), i'm taking Heyward's glove.

now watch, Coghlan is gonna hit a three run bomb :lol:

Last edited:
I am neutral. Wishing both teams the best of luck

Let's get game seven :pimp:

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 4h4 hours ago
Parking at a church garage two blocks from Progressive Field for tonight's World Series game

Last edited:
Screw any of you that say I'm one of those old ladies. Put a cork in it. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom