2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The bars in Wrigley are going to make a KILLING this weekend. 

Most of them doing a cover charge.

It's 9am and some of these bars who aren't doing a cover charge are already packed now with people drinking waiting until after the game 

I need to really consider making the trip to Wrigley next season when the Yanks visit. May 5-7, it's a weekend too :nerd:

I need to really consider making the trip to Wrigley next season when the Yanks visit. May 5-7, it's a weekend too
nerd.gif
Psh... Cinco De Mayo in Wrigley? Lit

I'm from there. 

Blackhawks Clinching games + Cubs games in general + Cubs vs White Sox + St. Pattys Day + Cinco De Mayo = MUST ATTEND EVENTS at Wrigley 

Last edited:
World Series atmosphere was crazy here on Wednesday. Luckily I only paid $200 bucks to attend a World Series game :smokin - best $200 spent in a while. I would say about 35% of the fans who attended that game here in Cleveland were Cubs fans. They FLOCKED here to the city since its only about a 4 and a half hour drive. Spoke to a few, and they said it cost them about $1000-$1500 less total to attend a game here in CLE opposed to Chicago.

Would love to hit Wrigley for a world series game. That alone sounds nuts. Visited Wrigley's field a few years ago when I was visiting the Chi and they hosted Arizona - the ballpark is amazing. The North Side of Chicago is nice.

Last edited:
World Series atmosphere was crazy here on Wednesday. Luckily I only paid $200 bucks to attend a World Series game
smokin.gif
- best $200 spent in a while. I would say about 35% of the fans who attended that game here in Cleveland were Cubs fans. They FLOCKED here to the city since its only about a 4 and a half hour drive. Spoke to a few, and they said it cost them about $1000-$1500 less total to attend a game here in CLE opposed to Chicago.

Would love to hit Wrigley for a world series game. That alone sounds nuts. Visited Wrigley's field a few years ago when I was visiting the Chi and they hosted Arizona - the ballpark is amazing. The North Side of Chicago is nice.
Yeah it's going to be an electric scene  this weekend. NOT TO MENTION it's Halloween weekend and Wrigley for Halloween is he go-to spot in the city.

I'm from there. 

Blackhawks Clinching games + Cubs games in general + Cubs vs White Sox + St. Pattys Day + Cinco De Mayo = MUST ATTEND EVENTS at Wrigley 

Yeah it's going to be an electric scene  this weekend. NOT TO MENTION it's Halloween weekend and Wrigley for Halloween is he go-to spot in the city.
roll.gif

I'll be in Chicago for the holidays, let me guess...Christmas at Wrigley is THEE hot spot

I'm from there. 

:rofl:

I'll be in Chicago for the holidays, let me guess...Christmas at Wrigley is THEE hot spot

I'm from there. 

LMFAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ump got a wide *** strike zone so far :lol:

missed opportunities gonna bite indians. they should've plated at minimum one run right there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom