2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis' lack of fundamentals have cost the Indians this inning. Double clutch on a shallow pop up and taking his first steps forward on that double. :smh:

Cubs players truly amaze me

It only took them one or two games to pick up the opposite pitcher's best weapon timing :x

Francona looks like Steve Kerr out there, not pulling guys out in time and on the verge of choking a 3-1 lead. Everybody really out to take it out on Cleveland. Its most likely over for us. Last time I get confident about the Indians, they always find a way to stink it up in pivotal games. 95, 97, and now 2016.

Cubs players truly amaze me

It only took them one or two games to pick up the opposite pitcher's best weapon timing :x

short rest. we knew it was about time

best case scenario for indians is miller 5-6-7 and allen possibly 8-9 :nerd:
can indians make this a ball gm again?

Francona looks like Steve Kerr out there, not pulling guys out in time and on the verge of choking a 3-1 lead. Everybody really out to take it out on Cleveland. Its most likely over for us. Last time I get confident about the Indians, they always find a way to stink it up in pivotal games. 95, 97, and now 2016.
It's just a 3-1 game right now
Lots of baseball to play

I think my favorite Magic-ism is when he legit said, "_____ needs to step up in the 2nd half, especially in the 3rd and 4th quarter." :lol:

My favorite is "My top teams in the West are *names 9 teams*"

That and "My top candidates for MVP are *names 12 players*"

It's just a 3-1 game right now
Lots of baseball to play
Kluber will just give up more runs the longer hes in there, his arms dead. 3 starts in 9 days. Salazaar shouldve started in game 2 or 5 but idk whats so special about Bauer that Tito wanted to start him when hes hot garbage. 

I think my favorite Magic-ism is when he legit said, "_____ needs to step up in the 2nd half, especially in the 3rd and 4th quarter."
laugh.gif
My favorite is "My top teams in the West are *names 9 teams*"

That and "My top candidates for MVP are *names 12 players*"
if you're one of the best players in the league you in the conversation for MVP 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom