2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

So ready for baseball
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Anyone getting MLV TV this year? I'm thinking ab getting Extra Innings for DIRECTV this season instead but gonna weigh my options
I bought access to NBA league pass from some dude on twitter for $25. Hoping he has MLB.TV as well.
Just checking in. After the debacle in the NBA thread last night I'll put everyone on notice right now...

Let's have a productive 2017 season gentleman. Go NATS.
I haven't been in here much but the Dodgers are breaking through this year!

How's that work?
laugh.gif
Dude tweeted "$25 for NBA league pass login, Full season".  I was skeptical at first but took the chance anyway since it was a small amount of money. He sent me the login info as soon as he received payment. I've had no issues since the beginning of the season.

Dude tweeted "$25 for NBA league pass login, Full season".  I was skeptical at first but took the chance anyway since it was a small amount of money. He sent me the login info as soon as he received payment. I've had no issues since the beginning of the season.
your gonna have to post that when it comes  through

I know Yanks games were blacked out for me and I'm in NY. I know that's how it works but I would get pissed not being able to watch at the gym when I was getting cardio in.

I know Yanks games were blacked out for me and I'm in NY. I know that's how it works but I would get pissed not being able to watch at the gym when I was getting cardio in.

Download opera VPN on your phone and change your location

Edit: I lied download fake gps location and move your location

Last edited:
Nope since you'd be using my login it would show you're streaming from San Diego. I'm almost positive that's how it works @TimidTebow did you ever have any blackout issues with it?
I don't think this is accurate. They figure out your location from your internet connection's IP address. Going to need VPN.

Nope since you'd be using my login it would show you're streaming from San Diego. I'm almost positive that's how it works @TimidTebow did you ever have any blackout issues with it?

Yeah, this ain't true.

It uses the location of where you are physically located.

As mentioned, the Hola extension works ok computers, but I have no idea about GPS spoofing on the phone.

Yeah, this ain't true.

As mentioned, the Hola extension works ok computers, but I have no idea about GPS spoofing on the phone.
I used unlocator and was able to watch dodger games with no issues. I'm sure there is alternative free options but $28 for 6 months isn't too bad.

Yeah, this ain't true.

Hmmm I guess not then :lol:

I do remember going to LA a few times last year and pulled up mlb tv on my phone to watch the dodgers game and it wasn't blacked out so idk what the hell was happening :lol:

Last edited:
Hmmm I guess not then
laugh.gif

I do remember going to LA a few times last year and pulled up mlb tv on my phone to watch the dodgers game and it wasn't blacked out so idk what the hell was happening
laugh.gif
LA is completely different though. Not sure if it's still the same but last year no one could watch Dodger games unless you had Time Warner..

Got tickets to the finals in LA. Can't wait. Been to the finals the last 2 times and had a great time.

Hope USA can get there this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom