2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't even watching WBC....well unless the USA somehow makes the finals

I just can't wait until opening day starts :Nthat

It's great.

The PR team almost went into the stands right now. Something popped off. I know some of their wives are sitting in that area.

Did you guys see that? Javi Baez was HEATED.

Last edited:
I go take a piss thinking it'll be a commercial break for the pitching change. I hear in the bathroom it's back, it's deep, it's gone. Smh, missed the ****** bomb.

Last edited:
Dude was just mad the US lost. U dont remember how he was when the giants lost in the postseason?
laugh.gif
the guy on friday was not marlins man behind home plate...today was

The WBC is awesome. No one will ever be able to convince me otherwise.

It really is, I've enjoyed every game I've been able to tune into.

I thought that was a Marlins Man imposter, but realized he just has a beard now :lol .

Last edited:
Manny reminds me so much of Alex.

Anyone know if T Mobile is doing the free MLB package again this year? I doubt it but I'm gonna wait and see before I buy it.

That's crazy. MLB package is 10000x better than NBA and NFL packages. Better layout, more games and it's always cheaper. Two years in a row they give it for free

Last edited:
saw some post on IG from some Dominicans watching and yelling PLATANO POWER!!!!

**** had dying in bed last night :rollin

dude i just went to the barbershop and these Dominicans were poppin a ton of sh*t. mad that i left before that hr :lol

If Columbia wins today and USA wins, does team USA play DR in a tie breaker game?

Why does Columbia win the pool it there's a 3 way tie at the top with Columbia, DR, and USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom