2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That snag and throw from Machado last night :x :x :hat

Harvey on that cespedes diet smoking cigs

The Dark Knight sure is rising 8o

http://pagesix.com/2017/03/16/matt-harvey-caught-kissing-adriana-lima/

#HotTake but come 2018 I think I rather see money spent on Machado over Harper 8o
I've been saying that for a bit now. Few people quoted it for later :lol

Machado makes more sense for the Yanks anyway. Headley will be gone and they don't have the prospects at 3B like they do in the OF.

I bet Harper goes out west.

#HotTake but come 2018 I think I rather see money spent on Machado over Harper 8o
I've been saying that for a bit now. Few people quoted it for later :lol

Machado makes more sense for the Yanks anyway. Headley will be gone and they don't have the prospects at 3B like they do in the OF.

I bet Harper goes out west.

Miguel Andujar

Scouting grades: Hit: 45 | Power: 50 | Run: 45 | Arm: 70 | Field: 50 | Overall: 45
The highest-priced member of the Yankees' 2011-12 international class, Andujar signed for $750,000 and spent his first two pro seasons in Rookie ball. His full-season debut in 2014 was a tale of two halves, as he batted .212/.267/.335 before the low Class A South Atlantic League All-Star Game and .319/.367/.456 afterward.

Andujar showed the ability to make adjustments, doing a better job of handling breaking pitches and making repeated contact in the second half. He has the potential to hit for average and power once he gets stronger and develops more patience at the plate. He has the bat speed to catch up to quality fastballs, though almost all of his present power comes against right-handers, at this point.

Despite his offensive promise, there's no question that Andujar's best tool is his arm. It earns double-plus grades from scouts, one of whom guessed that he'd have a 95-mph fastball if he took to the mound. He's still seeking consistency after committing 51 errors in his first 196 pro games at third base, though he has the hands and enough range to be a capable defender.

Agreed tho. I would LOVE Manny here.

someone needs to get a ball in the earhole...this is getting out of hand..theres a difference between playing the game and having fun and just being plain obnoxious..you scored 1 run and are on the field like you won the world series..relax 

someone needs to get a ball in the earhole...this is getting out of hand..theres a difference between playing the game and having fun and just being plain obnoxious..you scored 1 run and are on the field like you won the world series..relax 

Dude settle down. The passion PR shows is awesome. Let those boys cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom