2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA USA USA USA USA [emoji]133674693112[/emoji] [emoji]133674693112[/emoji] [emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

Sucks going out this early man we had our chances though. The offense had been stalling for a few games. Ready for the season now

Think I'm gonna cop an Adam Jones Team USA jersey.

Still can't believe the O's got him for Erik Bedard :lol

Going to all 3 WBC games in LA and then heading to AZ for some spring training. It's about to be a good week. :hat

By far most fun game I've ever been to in any stadium.

Was thinking of ya during the Jones catch :hat

Catch of the year candidate and the season hasn't even started...

And that Stanton bomb my goodness.

Stadium legit shook on that Stanton Bomb and that Jones catch it was amazing. Been to prolly 100 MLB games and not one game as close to that one in terms of atmosphere and excitement.

Nothing will ever top the Endy Chavez catch at Shea Stadium. Upper deck legitimately rocked back and forth and looked like it was going to collapse. And then the bullpen choked.

That catch is great and I love that it was his teammate. Makes it so much better.

Best catch I've ever seen is probably when the Blue Jays player climbed the wall to rob the Yankees of a HR. Son was short as hell and climbed the wall. I always forget his name but that catch was unfair.

Smh that catch had me in my feels man. I was already talking **** and everything :lol. Best one I can remember honestly. Manny still my dude though.

That catch is great and I love that it was his teammate. Makes it so much better.

Best catch I've ever seen is probably when the Blue Jays player climbed the wall to rob the Yankees of a HR. Son was short as hell and climbed the wall. I always forget his name but that catch was unfair.
Rajai Davis?

I mean Griffey, Torri Hunter in the All Star game off Bonds, Bo Jackson running up the wall. But this catch for some reason got me in awe. The fact that it was his teammate made it that much better :smokin

PR vs DR at the stadium :eek

There would have been coffins lined ip outside. Official soccer type brawls.

Yeah, Rajai Davis was the guy that made the catch. Robbed us and climbed the wall. Catch blew me away, wasn't even mad.

Adam's catch is great but it's a short wall, not as hard.

PR vs DR in the Bronx would be WW3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom