2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have held the final on a weekend
I got work and I can't make it until 7 so I didn't get tickets :smh:

Last edited:
Dont care how consistent Hosmer has been. There is not one single reason that he should be starting over Goldschmidt.

:nerd: :tongue:

He isn't wrong though, there is a difference between having fun and just being stupid...whole team running on the field with flags in the first inning is just way too much, especially because it seems like they have 100 guys in their dugout

He isn't wrong though, there is a difference between having fun and just being stupid...whole team running on the field with flags in the first inning is just way too much, especially because it seems like they have 100 guys in their dugout
Stupid why?  Because American baseball doesnt do that?  What if in their opinion thats all that they were trying to do...have fun?  Just because its not something YOU are used to seeing doesnt make it stupid.  In fact, I bet that those countries seeing the lack of emotion that US teams show think what they are doing is normal, and what we do is weird.

I assume that you think an NBA bench erupting over a huge dunk in the 1st quarter and bouncing around and screaming is stupid too right?

Because in the 19 years I played baseball if someone acted that way they would be getting a ball in the back 9/10 times. Maybe they view us as weird but I don't care and neither do they.

Don't bother, he still thinks USA players have as much pride as the rest of the teams participating and players don't play because owners and GMs won't let them.

USA only comes together when something tragic happens, sad but true. These countries are poor and the players come from humble beginnings, this means way more to them than the USA.

I'm proud as hell to see my people having fun and repping our flag. **** means a lot to me.

Why are there more Puerto Rican fans than USA fans when the game is in the USA???? Is it pride, ego or americans just don't give a ****?

Last edited:
So what about my guy Stroman? He gets hype, is that stupid? Or is he playing the "right" way.

Personally i see nothing wrong with the way PR and DR play. I actually like it...naw scratch that i love it.

Don't bother, he still thinks USA players have as much pride as the rest of the teams participating and players don't play because owners and GMs won't let them.

USA only comes together when something tragic happens, sad but true. These countries are poor and the players come from humble beginnings, this means way more to them than the USA.

I'm proud as hell to see my people having fun and repping our flag. **** means a lot to me.

Why are there more Puerto Rican fans than USA fans when the game is in the USA???? Is it pride, ego or americans just don't give a ****?
Americans don't give a **** it appears.

Stadium likely won't even be full tonight.

Kinsler's comments are wack. Same guy who hit a homer and waved at the Rangers bench after they traded him. That sure is the right way!

Because in the 19 years I played baseball if someone acted that way they would be getting a ball in the back 9/10 times. Maybe they view us as weird but I don't care and neither do they.

Only reason they'd hit u in the back is to loosen whatever's stuck in your ***...

BORIQUA !!!

VAMO !!!

pride baby , have some :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom