2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I do believe JJ is the best pitcher in baseball right now, no one has the kind of stuff he has at that height/velocity, makes hitters look silly. I'd say his slider is the best in the game, and I would say he still can get even better if thats hard to believe, breaking out a curveball every once in awhile, he can really be scary once he gets that pitch down.

Honestly I do believe JJ is the best pitcher in baseball right now, no one has the kind of stuff he has at that height/velocity, makes hitters look silly. I'd say his slider is the best in the game, and I would say he still can get even better if thats hard to believe, breaking out a curveball every once in awhile, he can really be scary once he gets that pitch down.

What that women is doing to the Dodgers is pathetic. That's why men should always make women play they position.

It would take a woman to destroy one of the oldest MLB teams

What that women is doing to the Dodgers is pathetic. That's why men should always make women play they position.

It would take a woman to destroy one of the oldest MLB teams

I wonder if these long extensions are going to be a trend. We saw it with Tulowitzki and now Braun. I wonder if the Giants would consider doing something like this with Posey.

I wonder if these long extensions are going to be a trend. We saw it with Tulowitzki and now Braun. I wonder if the Giants would consider doing something like this with Posey.

[h1]
[h1]Selig: Expanded playoffs coming for 2012[/h1]

NEW YORK (AP)—Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig expects the playoffs to expand from eight teams to 10 for the 2012 season.

Selig went public last fall with his support for expanded playoffs, and the matter is subject to collective bargaining with the players’ association.

“I would say we’re moving to expanding the playoffs, but there’s a myriad of details to work out,
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]Selig: Expanded playoffs coming for 2012[/h1]

NEW YORK (AP)—Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig expects the playoffs to expand from eight teams to 10 for the 2012 season.

Selig went public last fall with his support for expanded playoffs, and the matter is subject to collective bargaining with the players’ association.

“I would say we’re moving to expanding the playoffs, but there’s a myriad of details to work out,
[/h1]

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Opinions? 
pimp.gif

Despite the Twins making the playoffs six times throughout last decade, I'm definitely a supporter of this.

It would lead to a shorter regular season, another thing I desire.

Despite the Twins making the playoffs six times throughout last decade, I'm definitely a supporter of this.

It would lead to a shorter regular season, another thing I desire.

Any fan of a "small market team" has to support this decision.Its not like they're making it where 16 teams out of 30 make playoffs, they're just making sure teams that deserve to make it actually do. This will make for a lot more real exciting "cinderella" runs for the title, how can you be opposed to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom