2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round up of all MLB uni changes, via Uniwatch

More:
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/20128/suit-up-with-2013-uni-watch-mlb-preview

Yaaaa baby!!! Lock up the MVP!!!

On a side note, 9 for $167M is an incredible deal when compared to 8 for $202M for a pitcher.

Last edited:
It sucks i can never find noone to ever ride out with me to the Phillies games. Just bought 2 tickets off stubhub for 8$ a piece. Even though it dont count still will feel good to be back in the ballpark 

Boy, do I hate that Posey extension.

Almost anything over five years for any player is going to end up being bad business. That's not how you handle risk management.

Nine years? And he's a catcher.

When Heyman tweeted that he would give Posey 10+ years, I laughed out loud. But it almost actually happened.

Boy, do I hate that Posey extension.

Almost anything over five years for any player is going to end up being bad business. That's not how you handle risk management.

Nine years? And he's a catcher.

When Heyman tweeted that he would give Posey 10+ years, I laughed out loud. But it almost actually happened.
He won't be catcher his entire career.

I wish the Astros hat had the circle around the H and Star like the batting practice hat. Like this

Love the BP hat, the circle makes it pop. But still a great hat.

I like the Astros new hats a lot. Really clean, nice looking hat. I dont think I speak for many people when I say this, but I LOVED this old Astros hat:

Yeah, I like that hat too D. Clean and simple.

At one point I wanted to buy every single hat of all the teams in the MLB, but I got mad and discouraged when the Expos moved away so never followed through...Actually, I never felt like spending all that money on so many hats that I'll never wear, but I really wanted that Montreal hat.

Last edited:
The Giants had to do the deal and no way he'll be a catcher for the duration. He's the face of the franchise and 26 year old. Probably catches till he's 30-31 and as it was last season, he didn't catch every game while in the line up.

Lastly, the Giants are printing money at this point.

The Giants had to do the deal and no way he'll be a catcher for the duration. He's the face of the franchise and 26 year old. Probably catches till he's 30-31 and as it was last season, he didn't catch every game while in the line up.

Lastly, the Giants are printing money at this point.

Don't forget they have zitos deal coming off the books after this year too...they're doing good. Does baumgarner have a deal yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom