2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Big stretch.
That's what I thought, just thinking maybe with his struggles this year and Sanchez pitching decent maybe they would consider if they were desperate to get some hitting
ohwell.gif

Big stretch.
That's what I thought, just thinking maybe with his struggles this year and Sanchez pitching decent maybe they would consider if they were desperate to get some hitting
ohwell.gif

The Reds go into the bottom of the ninth down 2-0, with one hit.

Enter Brandon Lyon.

Walk
Wild pitch
Single
Single (2-1)
Single (2-2)
Double (ballgame)

laugh.gif

Enter Brandon Lyon.

Walk
Wild pitch
Single
Single (2-1)
Single (2-2)
Double (ballgame)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Big stretch.
ohwell.gif

There's a righty in their system (name escapes me right now) who looks like he may be on the same fast track to the majors like the rest of their rotation was.  Best case scenario to get him is their offense still struggling but Colorado not pulling away.  I personally think Reyes adds more wins to that team especially with his speed and how big that ballpark plays.  Tejada should have been a full time DH 2 years ago.

Big stretch.
ohwell.gif

There's a righty in their system (name escapes me right now) who looks like he may be on the same fast track to the majors like the rest of their rotation was.  Best case scenario to get him is their offense still struggling but Colorado not pulling away.  I personally think Reyes adds more wins to that team especially with his speed and how big that ballpark plays.  Tejada should have been a full time DH 2 years ago.

Enter Brandon Lyon.

Walk
Wild pitch
Single
Single (2-1)
Single (2-2)
Double (ballgame)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Came in here to post the same thing

Enter Brandon Lyon.

Walk
Wild pitch
Single
Single (2-1)
Single (2-2)
Double (ballgame)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Came in here to post the same thing

Originally Posted by Proshares

Big stretch.
ohwell.gif

Zack Wheeler.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Big stretch.
ohwell.gif

Zack Wheeler.

I mentioned him before, I think the other kid is named Surkamp. Lefty with good offspeed stuff. Very good offspeed stuff.

I mentioned him before, I think the other kid is named Surkamp. Lefty with good offspeed stuff. Very good offspeed stuff.

Happy to see my long time teammate Vance Worley doing work for the Phils. 5K through 3 (knocks on wood).

Also, I'll take a shot at Reyes for Wheeler...definitely worth it IMO.

Happy to see my long time teammate Vance Worley doing work for the Phils. 5K through 3 (knocks on wood).

Also, I'll take a shot at Reyes for Wheeler...definitely worth it IMO.

Boston and Anaheim was delayed for a while. Santana pitched 4 innings of no hit and two relievers have pitched another 2
laugh.gif
Vernon Wells just hit a HR to give the Angels the lead as well.

Boston and Anaheim was delayed for a while. Santana pitched 4 innings of no hit and two relievers have pitched another 2
laugh.gif
Vernon Wells just hit a HR to give the Angels the lead as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom