2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulo got screwed on that K. The other two strikeouts hit corners but that one was not even close

Not sure how it could have been any more clear that Odor was off the base.

These umpires in NY stay hiding behind the "not 100% clear to overturn."

Aaaand Tulo rung up on a pitch that isnt a strike. LMFAO.

Umpire just ready to go home 
laugh.gif

Jays have no excuse man. There bats **** the bad in clutch time

relax it's baseball. no one **** any bed.

399 foot fly ball outs to dead centers, or laser beams that barley go foul are not "******** the bed". :lol:

Stop defending them man. The best offense if baseball hasn't scored since like the 3rd inning in a must win game basically. Their stars need to step up when it matters.

That was huge. I watched Ohlendorf for the Nats and once you got him pitching out of the stretch he's meat.

Stop defending them man. The best offense if baseball hasn't scored since like the 3rd inning in a must win game basically. Their stars need to step up when it matters.

Cmon man, hot takes have infected your brain.:lol:

It's baseball. 2 games sample size is essential random.

Theirs stars stepped up and put together good at bats, Josh hit a laser beam that was a foot foul, Joey Bats got on base, and Eddy hit a 399.9 foot home run.

It's baseball, thems the breaks. :lol:

Postseason is all about getting hot and having momentum

Just ask the 2010, 2012, 2014 Giants

Regular season doesnt mean anything unless you're the 1998 Yankees lol.

Last edited:
I guess man. I just think the core of that LU shouldnt be shutdown like they were from the 3rd inning on. They basically went a full game without putting any runs up on the board at home. That's embarrassing

So....could the Rangers make a run like the Royals did last year? Seems like it.

I guess man. I just think the core of that LU shouldnt be shutdown like they were from the 3rd inning on. They basically went a full game without putting any runs up on the board at home. That's embarrassing

You want them to magically will hard hit balls away from gloves?

Baseball just doesn't work like that. :lol:

What about the two best starters giving up 8 earned runs?

baseball.

You guys want to make this stuff mean more than it does. If stroman and price gave up 5 spots in june, no one would care, just becasue it's october doesn't change how baseball works.

Basebal;l doens't change in october so you guys can have your hot takes.

Toronto is 0-6 in playoff games this year (Raptors, Blue Jays) 
mean.gif

time to root for the Cubs and Mets tonight now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom