2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Mike Scioscia succesfully argue that the run would hve scored ona. Ground rule double. That ump is either an ahole or does not know that he can allow a run to score from first on a ground rule double.

Last edited:
I see this happen all the time in normal ballparks. Guys just throw their hands up when the ball goes under the padding without even attempting to get it out.

CRzkmdgUkAAaovi.png:large

I've seen Mike Scioscia succesfully argue that the run would hve scored ona. Ground rule double. That ump is either an ahole or does not know that he can allow a run to score from first on a ground rule double.

Wrong. This is a stadium specific ground rule. Not an ordinary out of bounds or ground rule double.

I will say degrom is top notch. Has he ever got rattled? Even when he doesnt have his best he is still unreal. I think he hasnt been hit hard either

Potential game changing call. Can't be allowed to give up on a play because you misplayed the ball. That's two runs possibly three if Wilmer legs it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom