Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detroit Lions

• Green Bay Packers

• Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Vikes gotta go with Bradford, no? Interesting that zimmer was playing that so close as an advantage..I'd prep for Bradford at his best and then roll.

My week one hero was Ha Ha, that man will be a pro bowl safety very soon. Also seeing 87 not crumble to the ground was encouraging. He and Randall Cobb hopefully will have a great bounceback year.

Worried Stafford will hang 500 through the air on us haha

mean.gif

Bradford and Diggs. Amazing

Very, very strong. Especially Diggs. He exposed Randall who while still very young, had never been a liability for us. We need Sam Shields back immediately.

Trying not to get discouraged about the offense, timing is off but hoping that gets locked up sooner than later. Good to see Cobb getting open again, Rodgers needs to hit him. He has not looked sharp this year by any means. Very happy with the run-D, congrats to the Vikes on game 1

I don't see us winning Sunday if Ziggy not playing...Let's get this W though somehow, someway..**** the Packers

^^Lions and Packers both have a decent amount of injuries. We'll be missing Ziggy, Abdullah, and probably Levy. Matthew, Shields, and Burnett will be out for the cheese heads. On paper this looks like it's going to be a high scoring affair.

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. will give us some luck, where you sitting at?

Very, very strong. Especially Diggs. He exposed Randall who while still very young, had never been a liability for us. We need Sam Shields back immediately.

Trying not to get discouraged about the offense, timing is off but hoping that gets locked up sooner than later. Good to see Cobb getting open again, Rodgers needs to hit him. He has not looked sharp this year by any means. Very happy with the run-D, congrats to the Vikes on game 1

sorry for late post but that guy Dainels "DT" is a beast. very underrated in the NFL.

Rumor is Levy might be out for the year. We needed Ziggy today badly, no pressure on Rodgers all day did us in.

Back
Top Bottom