2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

This past season showed us kickers aren't a dime a dozen anymore, there is a clear line between the good ones and bad ones. Bucs did the smart thing and drafted a need that will be around for years.

Also, he will be reunited with Jameis

I don't give a damn how good a kicker is, giving up a 3rd and a 4th, to draft one in the SECOND ROUND, is ridiculous. I don't care if he kicks 65 yarders every week. Atrocious use of the board.

This past season showed us kickers aren't a dime a dozen anymore, there is a clear line between the good ones and bad ones. Bucs did the smart thing and drafted a need that will be around for years.

Also, he will be reunited with Jameis

he's only roughly 67% from over 40 yards

We might pick fuller, since noone is left we've seemed to like this early. But I wouldn't be surprised at a LBer :rofl:

View media item 2013646
‏@TheLakeShOwKinG 25m25 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
How Amazing is that

The #******** gets USC S/OLB Su'a Cravens

Who after a stellar game vs Oregon State

Saluted Sean Taylor [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️

:pimp:

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 40s40 seconds ago
Nick Saban's first season at Alabama was 2007. From the 2007-15 drafts, 12 Alabama DBs have been drafted, and none have been to Pro Bowl.

Darryl SlaterVerified account
‏@DarrylSlater
Hackenberg was at home in Virginia playing corn hole when the Jets called. Corn hole is a backyard bean bag game.

dude explained what it is :rofl:

Yo... Corn Hole is fire. We do that on the regular 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom