2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

I believe he's more athletic, much harder worker than Banks. And he was sick for awhile when he started. He just intrigues me is all.

Thoughts on Keanu Neal? Bucs apparently have pretty strong interest in him with their 2nd rounder

I only saw him play a couple times. He looked good, tried to go for way too many kill shots so he wiffed on a few simple tackles. He was ok in coverage. Not a lot of awareness for his space though. Could of just been trying to make a play or the system, who knows.

I liked him for the most part. Depends though, I think he'd be better as a SS than FS.

With the lack of safeties in this draft though, he might rise up.

I expect Karl end of first, beginning of second. It's possible. Good player. I like him better than Keanu. Injuries are a concern though. He's more of a FS and the Dolphins needed one when I started looking into draft stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't run at the combine, think he is still recovering.

I'm just glad the picks are spaced out..

3 picks this year.. we still have 7 picks this year, sucks we don't have our 2nd because of the Bradford trade though

1 pick next year.. we have the rest of our picks

1 pick in 2018.. we have the rest that year

then hopefully we can unload 1 of our QBs and '3-4' guys who don't really fit ideally in the '4-3'.. like connor barwin (when we have to solid DEs in graham and vinny curry).. or a good space eating NT in beau allen.. or a functional 5 tech in taylor hart

Raiders letting the draft fall to them is beautiful. We are going to scoop up an elite talent that shouldn't have fallen.

I hope the Cowboys pick Elliot and the Browns pick Lynch so Ramsey or Bosa fall to us at 9.....

Ramsey ain't falling to 9..

Still gotta get past the Chargers and Ravens.. Hell Browns at 8

Myles has a chance since some teams are supposedly scared off by his knee.. Bosa has a chance

Either the Chargers or Ravens will pick Tunsil, Cowboys probably will go Elliot or Bosa, 49ers probably Buckner, maybe if the Cowboys don't pick Elliot than the Ravens will and the Browns apparently really like Lynch.

Rams - Goff
Eagles - Wentz
Chargers - Tunsil
Cowboys - Bosa
Jags - Jack
Ravens - Elliot
Niners - Buckner
Browns - Lynch
Bucs - Ramsey

Ya never know :lol:

Last edited:
Browns will not be going Lynch...
They MIGHT trade back again to be honest.

Hot take... Lynch goes between 5 and 15.
Hot take... two more trades will happen, one inside the top ten.

Book it.

I agree a trade happens for a team to get into the top 10..

Also think a team trades to 3 for Ramsey or Tunsil.. Cowboys stay at 4 and take Zeke

Myles goes 9 or 10.. 9ers go Buckner

Back
Top Bottom