2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

I think if put to vote more people would vote to post spoilers in here.

I can't watch and I don't have twitter so I just want the picks.

Still trying to figure out which rule would be being broken by posting this which would have the mods on alert.

Create your own thread if you don't like the rules.

The rules no mod made up or even cosigned yet?

Nah.

Watch out, we got a badass over here.

So basically don't post about who the pick is until its announced on stage? Is that the rule?

Still trying to figure out which rule would be being broken by posting this which would have the mods on alert.

Nah.

Watch out, we got a badass over here.

As long as you recognize :smokin

You don't need a twitter to be on Twitter.

Nah.

we're obviously gonna post the picks just not ahead of what's happening on TV.

that's what is meant by spoilers

lmao what else would we talk about if we couldn't post picks just not early?

I posted this in the NFL thread cause i didn't know there was a draft specific one lol these are my low expectations.
Well tonights the night...the night of another potentially **** draft under Thomas Dimitroff....

I am not looking forward to the draft tonight and I haven't been able to for years and it is 100% because of that *****boi

Through seven drafts under Dimitroff’s watch, the Falcons selected 55 players. Four have made Pro Bowls – Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Thomas DeCoud and William Moore. Only Ryan and Jones have made more than one Pro Bowl.

Over the past five drafts, the Falcons have drafted 36 players.

Only 13 of those have been a primary starter during a season for the Falcons – Jones, Jake Matthews, Desmond Trufant, Malliciah Goodman, Kemal Ishmael, Robert Alford, Levine Toilolo, Peter Konz, Lamar Holmes, Akeem Dent, Sean Weatherspoon, Joe Hawley and Corey Peters. Only five of that list have been the primary starter for more than one season, according to Pro Football Reference. Jones is the only player in the past five drafts to start for more than two seasons.

All told, the Falcons picks over the past five drafts have a collective 19 seasons as starters. Only the New Orleans Saints and New York Giants have fewer seasons of collective starts over the span. By comparison, the Seattle Seahawks have a combined 43 years of starting experience from the past five drafts.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/sports/nfl/article30230043.html#storylink=cpy
Read more here: http://www.macon.com/sports/nfl/article30230043.html#storylink=cpy
And a good number of some of our picks aren't even in the NFL anymore 
mean.gif
 I know the draft is pretty much a crap shoot but still 
sick.gif

And we only have 5 picks tonight....his *** should have been fired with Mike Smith.

Myles Jack gotta bad *****. I see you.

Jeezy Grind State is too cold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom