2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Stepdad better go into witness protection
Aaron Hernandez still got connects on the outside?
nerd.gif

I'm not a Jets fan :rofl: what
Of course the Dolphins select Laremy

My bad, you're not. Just remembered you're a Giants fan.

Still, Apple is indefensible. DRC has plenty left in his tank. If Jerry was unwilling to pull the trigger on Tunsil, he should've been prepared to trade up for Conklin or Floyd.

He's a ******* idiot man. He literally sat in the draft room like a deer in headlights thinking that someone would bite on Tunsil and he'd get another tackle, NOPE. The dumbass probably sat there with a stupid ******* look on his face the whole time while his plans went to **** before his eyes.

His job is over if we don't make a deep playoff run. OVER.

Last edited:
My bad, your not. Just remembered you're a Giants fan.

Still, Apple is indefensible. DRC has plenty left in his tank. If Jerry was unwilling to pull the trigger on Tunsil, he should've been prepared to trade up for Conklin or Floyd.

He's a ******* idiot man. He literally sat in the draft room like a deer in headlights thinking that someone would bite on Tunsil and he'd get another tackle, NOPE. The dumbass probably sat there with a stupid ******* look on his face the whole time while his plans went to **** before his eyes.

His job is over if we don't make a deep playoff run. OVER.
Coughlin should've been our GM. Reese always been the problem. I miss him already.

These teams dumb. they know how many players they have actively smoking pot on their team but their too afraid of the media **** storm. Dolphins were first to be smart and say we dont give a ****. was hoping he could fall to us.

Back
Top Bottom