2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Bron gonna need a draymond suspension, curry and klay in foul trouble in the 1st qtr and KD foot injury. Refs can't even help this *****.

Last edited:
Watch Small market teams gonna come up with something to keep all star players next cba or get compensation (pickS)
something like 5 year rookie deals , then next 2 times of free agency the player is restricted :lol: :smh: ...ain't gon let me be real free agents till they 30

Last edited:
I don't care I'm hating I hope steph, clay or kd get hurt

Nah I hope their whole team is completely healthy. Players, coaches, trainers, mascots, security guards, that dude with the grey afro, everybody!!!

Complete health and lose in the first round to an 8th seed team. :pimp:

Last edited:
If the warriors don't win a championship next year they need to all retire. Only excuse is injury, period.

The Spurs are lasered in now on signing Pau Gasol, sources say, which obviously becomes even more crucial if Tim Duncan elects to walk away

also :lol: @ the Mavs scooping everyone the Warriors had to let walk

KD or Beth are bound to get hurt next season mark my words. GS about to be soft in the paint and KD and Steph always chokes in the playoffs and they won't have the bench to back them up.

Get ready for the older generation to come out even stronger now about today's game.

and they would be correct with whatever assessment they make.

Society is soft in general. Sports is no different than everyday real life. Young generation wants everything the easy way. I see it every single day. Its rare to see a young person want to bust their *** and work from the bottom.

Social media ruins the reality for most people.

Facts.

-From an old fart who deals with young people (20-25) on a daily basis in my profession. And being in LA, its just more prevalent.

You don't even need the small market to flourish anymore, overseas market must be bigger by now due to streaming and actually watching games

A future with small market teams not being important is the best future

Get out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom